Friday, September 18, 2015

Juicy Light and Color

 
Click on the title to see the image on my blog
 
It's been a busy few weeks with the Mendocino Open Paint Out and preparations for my painting trip to Greece. Besides that, it's been downright sad learning about people that we know that have lost their houses in the various California fires. I just found out that one of my fellow MOPO featured artists Dale Laitinen from Mountain Ranch lost everything.
The coast is beautiful after a bit of rain that helped the fire effort a bit, so I went outside on my deck in between packing and fretting and painted a little something to share. I hope to share about my trip with 11 other people including 8 painters within these next couple of weeks, but you might have to refer to my Facebook page as posting to the blog doesn't work very well via my iPad. Please know that I cherish each person that tunes into my goings on and it gives me great encouragement to hear from you as you're able to shout out.

1 comment: