Thursday, September 20, 2012

Summer's Symphony



I've had the privilege of traveling to France on a few occasions over the years and seem to always choose July because I'm a lavender fanatic. Yes, it's typically hotter than Hades, but I've also had cool weather and oftentimes even rain in the summers. It's always a delight no matter how you slice it because that country knows what they're doing in the aesthetics department. Oh, and also the food department I might add with a whopping MERCI. I wasn't able to go out of the country this year, but can offer you this plethora of perfect piles of purple and hope that maybe next year will see us there along with the bumblebees. We can share a table and both order 'salad de chevre chaud', my favorite thing to eat there every single day.

Check out my Daily Paintworks Gallery and have fun visiting other amazing places.

No comments:

Post a Comment