Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Books and Original Art


Still have a small batch of softcover books left and can send them out in time for Christmas if you've thought of somebody that would like one. I've also posted 35 original paintings to my website and to my Facebook Studio page that we're offering at a discount, so feel free to take a gander. Check out my workshops for 2015 and get inspired to travel or to tell a friend that might have wanderlust like me! Besides that we've been in and out of town a lot lately and plan to leave next week to see our boys in Los Angeles, so I apologize for not being in touch very much lately. I realized not long ago that I'm not as good at multi-tasking as I used to be and tend to get foggy headed when too many things pile up at one time. Thanks so much for tuning into my little online journal and I look forward to keeping you in the loop throughout the new year. Holiday Blessings one and all from your artsy fartsy friend, Erin 

1 comment:

  1. I hope your book does well, Erin! As for us, we're STILL waiting for our mobile home VA loan to close in Paradise, so we're still living w/ Rick and Terri in CHico. Merry Christmas to you both! May God's love be wrapped tightly around you this season. Much love to you from me

    ReplyDelete