Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Duck, Duck, Goose



'Back in the Saddle' so to speak, but only for a minute. Life is swirling around me like nobody's business and important things are demanding my time. However, painting is ALWAYS on my mind and I had started thinking that I had probably forgotten how. Stated leafing through photos and landed on this fun shot of the MacCallum House here in Mendocino and those cute geese just spoke to me. They said, "Let us out of this prison!", so here is my attempt at helping them realize their 15 minutes of fame. Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this painting, so your very brief "slow down" paid off handsomely. I wish you could see "whoa" to all that is swirling around you, to find meaning to it, maybe even welcome it and offer compliments to everyone going through stuff. You have my love and prayers. 2015 is going to be your year, wait and see.

    ReplyDelete