Thursday, April 4, 2013

Over the Rooftops



There are some nooks and crannies here in Mendocino that reveal scenes that are rarely viewed. This is one such place and you get a personal note from me if you can tell me just where I was standing to take the photo for this painting! I tromp around and around this teeny tiny town and still manage to find things that I had missed, or see things in a different light depending on the weather or time of day. Even though it is miniscule, it never gets boring and still manages to make my heart go pitter patter.
...................I left my heart in Mendocino, high on a bluff, it calls to me. 

1 comment:

  1. OHHHhhhh........I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one, ERin! It has ALL the elements in your paintings that I love - the colorful houses, the ocean in the background, the green trees,and the happy flowers!! EXCELLENT job!

    ReplyDelete