Friday, April 26, 2013

Truly Tucson

 
We're at the tail end of our Arizona adventure and really enjoyed our time in  the desert. It zipped by way too fast but we're hoping that we can return on some kind of regular basis. I had decided ahead of time to leave my oil paints at home due to the heat, but had a bit of fun with my watercolors. However, this subject matter kind of threw me for a loop due to the subtle values, but I am looking forward to playing with these colors on larger paintings and hope to share the results with you soon. Sorry I missed connecting with you all for so many days in a row!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these colors, Erin!! Was thinking about you yesterday, wondering what you were up to or if you weren't online b/c maybe your mom was ill, etc etc....and here you are this morning, explaining about your Arizona adventures. GOOD for you!

    ReplyDelete