Monday, July 8, 2013

Boy Have I Been Busy


So sorry you haven't heard from me in a while. I've been entertaining many summer house guests while also preparing for an art show here in Mendocino which opens on the 10th of August at the Highlight Gallery on Main Street. I recently finished this 40x60 painting of our quaint little town and wanted you to have  something to look at! I've also come down with a nasty summer cold which has slowed me down even more, but I'll be up and at'em again this week for sure. Love to all and thanks for keeping up with me. 

3 comments:

  1. OHhhh...Erin, this is TERRIFIC!! Did someone from the town commission you to paint this? How nice it would be if they would purchase this from you and post it in a prominent place somewhere in Mendocino! You do such AMAZING work! Much love to you from Patty

    ReplyDelete