Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Red Ridge Farms



Wow, it's been a whole week since I posted last. What on oith? Well, I'll tell ya it's been Mr. Toad's Wild Ride coming back from the Oregon road trip and getting 27 paintings ready for my Mendocino show opening at the Highlight Gallery on August 10th. I did several on the trip that I've had to make adjustments to and my husband has been busy as a beaver making all those frames as well. This is actually a piece I did on location at Red Ridge Farms near the hamlet of Dundee in Oregon's lovely wine country. We were directed to an ideal painting spot where we had olive trees, vineyards and lavender to choose from, so since I couldn't be in France this summer it was a no-brainer. This is not a miniature painting but I thought it might be fun to post something different and with 'more presence'. Can't you almost smell the stuff?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun and productive time, Erin! Happy for you! You'll have to let us all know how you do at the Gallery show opening on the 10th. Nay God BLESSS your endeavors!! Much love to you from Patty

    ReplyDelete