Thursday, February 13, 2014

Portraits of Many Things


Long time no see, no hear from me, I know. I've been swamped with many things including some portraits and other busy work. I decided in the meantime to put a bug in your ear that I can do paintings of things that are near and dear to you. Below you will see examples of my paintings and the research photos I used to create them. A dear couple asked me to paint some important houses connected to their family's history, so the first 4 are from that special project. They each measured 8x10, so were a fun size for grouping on a wall to bring back all kinds of lovely memories. Have fun taking a gander and let me know if I might help you capture a special moment in time with something a bit more unique than a photograph. 
Besides that, Happy Valentine's Day to each and every one of you!



















1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! I love the floral still life you did for me. Whenever I look at it it reminds me of a very specific time and place in my life, nothing else like it! Brian

    ReplyDelete