Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rowin' on the River



You haven't seen hide nor (brush) hair of me for quite some time! We have been doing a lot of traveling and are about to leave again tomorrow for a few days. However, I did want to show you something that I painted recently after taking a trip down the river with this kind gentleman you see pictured. We met upriver at Dolphin Isle and made our way to Silver's at the Wharf where he dropped me and one other passenger off before docking his boat. It was a truly lovely day and I wasn't even scared one iota.

2 comments:

  1. I have missed your posts. I love paintings that include water. This is really lovely. Keep traveling, but post more often! No stress though as we must be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm right there w/ you! NICE job, Erin! GREAT colors!! I especially love the different blues of the water in this painting!
    Love from Patty

    ReplyDelete