Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spring is in the Air



The weather is absolutely out of this world today. It must be 80 degrees out there and we are pinching ourselves, well and maybe fanning a little bit too. We just aren't used to this, but are reveling in all the sunshine, light and color that is prevalent in every direction. I actually sat inside my house to paint this scene because it was too hot outside! The view from my upstairs deck has recently improved due to the topping of some bushy trees so I was cool as a cucumber but still painting from real life. The headlands are blanketed with flowers of every color but from my house I could see yellow blooms and roses. Wow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin !!!! SO SO BEAUTIFUL !! I can see now why you wanted those trees trimmed a bit!

    ReplyDelete