Sunday, May 25, 2014

Gazing South



I have been absent, but not quite absent minded as I've been working feverishly on paintings for my Ojai gallery. I hope to post them on my business Facebook page soon, so keep your eyes peeled within the next few days. Besides that my buddy Leslie is visiting for a week while we are engaged in a cleanse, looking forward to enjoying the delectable delights in France without too much guilt come July! My niece is going on the trip with us, so yesterday we helped prime her pump by gazing south from our deck. All 3 of us painted the view with equally fun results and I'm happy to say hello again at long last.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting your days have been. This painting is really rich! You have a wonderful view...from your front porch, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to send a comment this morning via my iPhone --- it disappeared---twice.
    Now I'm home....was at Rick and Terri's house in Chico this weekend. This painting has ALL of my favorite colors and favorite things in it - colorful flowers, the gorgeous blue of the ocean, the greenery in the trees & hillside. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Erin!! LOVE it! Hugs to you and Tomas from Patty

    ReplyDelete