Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sunset California Style



I keep forgetting to tell you that you must now click on the title to visit my blog and see the current image. This was done as a way to allow folks to see what's going on in my art-O-sphere and not just one painting. It was impossible to do otherwise, so I hope you don't mind that extra little click.
Otherwise, I've been all over the map both literally and figuratively. Just coming off of a 12 day detox/cleanse and spent 6 days of it in Yuba City with my bestie of 40 years. I couldn't have done it without her. While there, I revisited this scene we'd taken in while on a road trip a while back. That year, we decided not to go out of the country, but to take a drive down majestic Highway 1 and soak in some of our very own sites. In 3 short weeks, we will be traveling to France with 11 others and you won't be hearing from me much during that time. I might be crazed leading up to that trip too, so here's a hearty hello with many thanks for tuning in.