Saturday, June 1, 2013

Poppies, Poppies and More Poppies



You're right to think that I'm stark raving mad about poppies as I have done yet another version of the fields and view at Pacific Star Winery. This one has been sitting quietly on my studio shelf, patiently waiting to be revised and refined. It was the last painting of the day and was executed in a mad rush, so it needed sensitizing before it was willing to show its face. I am happy to report that I like it much better than I did when I first painted it and hope you like revisiting the poppy theme!

1 comment:

  1. I will "revisit your poppy theme" as often as you want to post one! I love this theme as much as your "houses w/ flowers near the ocean" theme!! EXCELLENT ocean blues in this background! EXCELLENT work, Erin! You ought to go in the business!! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete