Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tomato and Friends



I scavenged around my kitchen for some stuff to present as a paintable still life to my Mendocino students over Memorial Day weekend. Came up with this batch of yummy ingredients for making a great meal, all against a backdrop of warm orange tones. We were happily working indoors out of the rain and made some truly great memories. Wish we could have cooked up something amazing as a finale but we left feeling inspired and energized and hope to gather again to push the paint around.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin, I enjoy your beautiful paintings on Dailypaintworks and thought it high time I left a comment and joined your blog. So here I am!!I, too am on Dailypaintworks and maybe you will check out my blog as well. Happy painting, Egretta

    ReplyDelete