Monday, June 10, 2013

The Glories of June



Around here one can be engulfed in June Gloom or Jubilant June just depending on the temps over the hill. Of course I prefer the sunny days and when they do show their faces I am truly at my happiest. This scene is within spitting distance of my house and this cluster of houses along Rundell Lane never cease to delight in just about any kind of weather. I painted this while I was waiting to arrange flowers for a wedding reception the other day and it sure was a fun way to spend that snippet of time. Hope you like hanging out on the corner there 'with' me too. 

1 comment:

  1. ALL of my favorite elements here in this one painting: the ocean as a backdrop for some quaint Mendo houses surrounded by flowers...what's not to love??! Terrific job, Erin!

    ReplyDelete