Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cooking Up Some Travel Ideas







I had a really great class last Saturday in Ukiah, California doing still life set ups. A lovely group of 9 ladies came and we painted to our heart's content with a break midday for a potluck lunch outside under the trellis. It reminded me of many an alfresco dining experience on the other side of the world, so it got me to thinking that I should put another trip together. Leslie and I have a hankering to visit France once again next summer while the lavender and sunflowers are a'bloom, so let me know if you might like to join. No details have yet been formulated but we might do a segment with our nieces and other young adults and then add a chunk of painting time for a larger group as well. Anxious to hear feedback from any and all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment