Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11/12/13


Just the Rainbow



The rainbow over our Laurel Street building (on the left)


The sky behind the Guest House Museum on Main Street

Here is what inspired me today while I was running about doing 100 other things. Hordes of us hit the street and had a spontaneous block party as we gawked over how God was painting the sky in every direction. The the west, the most glorious sunset EVER and to the east, a dreamlike rainbow against a dark blue sky. All I can say is W.O.W. for Wonder Of Wonders. Hope to get back to my daily painting un-schedule tomorrow, but in the meantime do enjoy these shots taken on this very special day. 11-12-13

1 comment:

  1. As I was driving home from work, heading due west, I too noticed that on Nov 12 it was an especially BEAUTIFUL sunset ! All I could say was, "OHhhhh, THANK YOU, God !! SO, SO BEAUTIFUL ! 'MAN' could NEVER make something like this!! YOU do it easily!"
    Love from Patty

    ReplyDelete