Monday, November 25, 2013

Studio Clearance Event!


Hello Art Loving Friends,
  Happy to let you know that I have compiled a batch of artworks to offer at prices that are often 60%-80% less than retail. Every now and then, my husband and I want to do some Spring cleaning and get ready for something new. Check out the Sale Corner on my website via either link included here and when you see an image that strikes you just click on it and you will find the size and price and a few of my thoughts about the scene. Hope you enjoy this 'virtual' exhibition and can find something to beautify a spot in your home or an offering for a friend or family member. 
  We will be able to ship things this week and Monday, or during the week of December 16th to ensure a Christmas delivery just in case you choose something for holiday gift giving. Thanks so much for tuning into my art endeavors and I wish you a truly blessed holiday season and a prosperous and inspirational new year! Warmly, Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment