Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My very first book




100 softbound copies available for gift giving with a hardcover version to come after the 1st of the year. It's been a labor of love on the part of my designer Anita Thomas and my editor/sister Mary Calvez but the first batch is a wonder to behold. 60 pages including 51 full color images with my thoughts on painting each one. Here is the cost break down:
$25 ($32.90 w/tx & shpg) 3 copies for $70 ($87.33 w/tx & shpg) 5 copies $100 ($119.92 w/tx & shpg.) 
no tax if you're outside of CA 
email me at erinsart@erindertner.com if you want to order!

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you and for us who wished we could have bought all your mini-treasures. Now we get to have a lot of them. Yahoo.
    PatW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been an extremely wonderful post for event planner. Thank you for providing this info. More information about click on this..
    Event Planner

    ReplyDelete