Thursday, November 6, 2014

Upcoming Painting Holidays


February in Maui?



September in the Greek Islands?


Girl addicted to large bodies of water

Always looking forward to new adventures and am hopeful that 2015 sees you joining me in one or both of these wonderful places! Please message me at erinsart@erindertner.com for details on these waterfront holidays. I take painters and non-painters alike and the skill level is wide open too.  Prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience and please pass the word.

2 comments:

  1. What a terrific picture of you, Erin! You look SO young!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feet itch. I too love large bodies of water and Europe. It's the getting part that is off-putting. Like everyone else, I have travel horror stories that have slowed me down....at least for now.

    ReplyDelete