Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thelonious Monk



Alas, I have a whopping surprise today as I am still in a catatonic state and not painting. This offering is a painting that my youngest son Levi did of the great jazz pianist Thelonious Monk and I'm thrilled to share it with you. His accomplishments include extensive work in the film industry as well as painting, so since today is high and dry for me, what better time to introduce Levi to you that don't know him? I really just want to go on and on about him, but check out his website to find out more. After that, feel free to write me and I can gush in private, one on one. www.levikam.com
At the very least I can tell you why he goes by a different last name........

1 comment:

  1. Wonder of wonders, Batman!!! I knew that Levi was talented, but this painting is AMAZING!!! I know who Thelonius Monk is - heard about him when I went to Sac State as a Theatre/Music Major. Congrats on raising such a talented kid!! Your talent will take you far, Levi!! WOW! And YAY for GOD!!

    ReplyDelete