Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuscany Awaits



I've been to a tiny village called Montespertoli a couple of times, a spot just south of Florence. I've stayed in the same farmhouse, or agritourisimo location called Le Mandrie Di Ripalta. This scene is one typically encountered while driving by car up and down the glorious hills and valleys of that region. I didn't have to fake anything as this is just what I saw on one of my gallivants. I'm honestly not sure if I could find it again, but maybe you want to join me one day and give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful painting! We've stayed in this area, but not this particular town--thank you for sharing. I also love that I'm not the only person to use the word "galavant". Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is beautiful, Erin. I'm so happy to see all your sales! So understandable as your work is so appealing!

    ReplyDelete