Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Gold and Blue Unite



Even though I was initially enamored with the purple-gray background I painted behind this sunflower a while back, my husband told me to change it to blue. I have no idea if he even read my blog post that day, but he's  typically got great advice even though he's not a painter himself. I must say that it resonates much better now and I'm happy to take it home and hang it in my 'French' room if no one snags it! 
On a side note, I resisted my husband's advice for many years. So much pride involved. I just wanted to have this one little area of my life where he couldn't barge in and say anything. I was dumb. I am now more open to his suggestions because his track record for good advice has pretty much topped the charts. Team playing is a good way to live.  

No comments:

Post a Comment