Thursday, October 10, 2013

Colorful Corn



I had a hankering to do something really Fall-like today. The coast doesn't reveal much in the way of Fall color though, so I went digging into my photo boxes where I have a treasure trove of great stuff from my many October travels to New England. I even spent my 40th birthday in Vermont if you can believe it, at a Chinese restaurant no less! We work with a licensing company there, so it's been great to wander around in the leafy countryside while doing a bit of business too. Haven't been there in years, so it was really fun to re-live many yummy moments via my photo jewels.

2 comments:

  1. They look SO real! Was gonna say that I could almost "taste" them, but that would have shown my ignorance, b//c I don't think that this type of corn is for eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information.



    Licensing Company & Product Licensing

    ReplyDelete