Monday, October 21, 2013

October Oaks



You're right about that. Long time no see, no hear. You'd think I have been sitting on my laurels, eating bon bons and staring out the window or something. Truth be told, I was on a joint birthday galivant with my buddy Leslie over in 'them thar hills' and we were busy. Busy painting one hill and oak tree after the other in hopes that one of the compositions would ring loud and clear and add up to a thousand words. No, I will NOT make up for all the lost words but will just say thank you for your patience. It's been a great week of time in the golden hills in the golden month with a golden friend.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where "them thar hills" is, but I would love to paint them with the two of you. You inspire me with your constant going, painting, and hauling supplies. This painting is lovely warm...a beautiful tree portrait.

    ReplyDelete