Sunday, October 13, 2013

My 'Go To' Place


I'd been indoors for hours and couldn't stand the fact that a gloriously sunny day was being wasted at the computer and doing paperwork. I called a friend at that last minute to see if she might be up for a jaunt to Pacific Star to take in the last bit of the day and she said, "YES". Thank you Georgia for changing your plans, zipping over to my studio, packing me and my art supplies into your car and heading north. I can't get enough of this spot, and darling Sally who is pictured below is always smiling when I show up. We finally got a photo of the two of us together, and even though one side of my glasses is dark and I look like a pirate (!), here we are soaking up the beauty of this place yet again. Yep, those are cows out there on the bluffs.


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous setting. How lucky you are to live so close to the water. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete