Monday, January 13, 2014

California Majesty



Large bodies of water have been the norm lately from Maui to Malibu. This painting though is along the Big Sur coast, another larger than life view of aqua blueness. Sometimes I want to try my hand at 'spelling' distance and I'm intrigued by the receding bluffs as they change color. We've been blessed this past month with so many visions of grandeur and majesty. It's almost been a case of visual overload. Not.


Happy New Year from me and my darling family.

2 comments:

  1. You have had so many wonderful experiences lately. I love that you are sharing them with us. This painting is very strong. I can't wait to see the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TERRIFIC variety of colors in this one, Erin! This is GORGEOUS! And the family pic that is included is VERY nice! May God continue to lead and to bless each one of you!

    ReplyDelete