Thursday, January 30, 2014

Munching Cluster



Some people like cats, some like dogs and still others favor horses. While I also like many furry friends, sheep and lambs seem to pull on my heartstrings the most. I think I'd be scared to own a farm and tend them (!), but I love to look at them grazing in a field with their fluffy wool that catches the light just right. This big mama sheep seemed to catch ALL of the sunlight on this particular day while all the others play supporting roles in the periwinkle and lavender shade.

Update on France trip: There are still a couple of spots open if you or someone you know might like 2 weeks of soaking up the art scene in Paris & Monet's Garden besides painting sunflowers near Toulouse. Check out the details on my website at erindertner.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment