Friday, January 4, 2013

Seaside Farmhouse


Click Here to Bid

Those of us that live on the Mendocino coast get to see this gracious and grand Victorian farmhouse by the sea as we go to and fro along highway 1, and visitors marvel at its beauty just as well. I haven't had the pleasure of peeking inside, but one of these days I do plan on it. It's listed on the web as 'Mendocino Grand Victorian' and has 6 bedrooms for groups on vacation. Wouldn't it be fun to gather up a bunch of your favorite people and stay in such a place for a weekend? Ah, the stuff dreams are made of. I suppose I should put a plug in for my own vacation rental too, it's called the Artist Retreat if you have a hankering to look either of them up, just because surfing around is downright FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment