Friday, June 1, 2012

Looking Toward the Lost Coast



Finally, a humdinger of a glorious day for painting outside. I made a bee line for Westport, just north of Fort Bragg and visited with my painting friend Kathryn LeMieux while I worked on a few new paintings. It was the yummiest summery day and I was sad to drive back into town to attend to other stuff. Soon after getting into the studio the fog came in, so I don't feel bad being indoors. I mostly feel GREAT for getting up early and taking advantage of the sunshine and being in one of my very favorite places on earth. Yes, Mendocino is awesome, but the funkiness and quiet of Westport is ideal for people like me. Yippppeeee.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it, Erin!! What a JOY to be able to wake up, turn on my computer, and see one of your lovely paintings most every morning!! Hope this venture is paying off for you! Much love from Patty

    ReplyDelete