Friday, December 21, 2012

Awe and Wonder



Seem to be focused on heavenly visions as they provide balm for a troubled heart, and simply living on the western edge affords more than enough. Looking ahead to time with those fabulous boys of ours and making  another memory to tuck away for a rainy day. I love being in my studio and reflecting on stuff like that while I'm painting as it re-charges my emotional batteries. Moments shared, cherished and remembered create a golden pathway before us, giving us strength and joy. May each of you be blessed by the love and family and friends now and into the new year as we anticipate, pray for and create a better world. 

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy with my painting and it is living on my bookshelf right now opposite the couch. love sara

    ReplyDelete