Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Different Day


As I was busy painting a special commission for a friend to give as a gift, I realized that the sky was all lit up and rushed to the window. Just as I finished snapping the sky photo, I saw a new kind of Santa walking down the street with his little helper. This one had a police badge on his arm and the two of them were passing out blue candy canes and spreading good cheer and with it a message of safety. We all need this right now and it really touched me during a difficult week when I haven't been able to truly concentrate on much. The tragic loss of innocent lives has touched us all and I've been processing it with tears and prayers. I hope that these two photos bring a measure of comfort as you process and contemplate.


No comments:

Post a Comment