Monday, December 10, 2012

Pair and a Spare



I have a step brother that got married this past weekend up in Graeagle, so I was out of commission for a few days. A perfectly delightful affair and a gorgeous step sister in law has now been added, much to everyone's delight. On the way home, we passed this location in Lake County (I think), in between Williams and Clearlake and remembered some photos I'd taken in the past. It was fun to discover the old photo today as the sun was blazing and having just seen the scene made it a great endeavor. Green is my favorite color and when these hills have had enough water, they look just like crushed green velvet. Ahhhhhhhh...........


Jesse Kalin Carson with Tomas and me and Krista Kline Carson from South Lake Tahoe



1 comment:

  1. "Crushed green velvet" - EXACTLY the phrase I've used SO many times when I look out over how God has carpeted our beautiful area! It makes me almost "giddy" inside when I see that.
    Have a BLESSED day, Erin!

    ReplyDelete