Thursday, December 20, 2012

Family Photo


I had a crazy day today, getting my hair done and sending out a few greetings, so decided to share this family shot with all of you in lieu of a painting. Our younger son Levi (far right) set up this shot at Thanksgiving with his new super duper Canon 5DIII camera and I just love the sunset glow of the Mendocino sky behind us. Levi works freelance in the film industry and Abe is a professional musician, so they both live in Los Angeles where the work happens to be. We'll be visiting them for a few days and wanted to let you know that I'm likely to be sporadic with posting paintings, but I promise not to disappear completely. Love to you all and may your Christmas and New Year be blessed beyond measure.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo, Erin. Have a fabulous, fun, holiday visit with your kids. See you soon! Sunshine

    ReplyDelete