Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bountiful Basket



Ahoy there folks, here I am in Sacramento at my Mom's hospital bedside and trying to stay current. Spent the night with friends who live withing walking distance of the hospital and thankfully they have a computer that I can easily use. However, I didn't know that last night so am sorry for the lapse!
 You may remember seeing this bicycle a while back in its entirety but as that day of painting wore on, I shot several photos of it in different light and was really drawn to this image. I like that just a portion of the bike is showing and love the bright light, shapes and colors. Hope you do too and I also hope I can keep up the pace while I visit Mom and various friends and relatives. She is recovering well from her back, neck and carpal tunnel surgeries but it's going to take some time to actually get back on her feet and have the use of her hands. I'm blessed to be here no matter what and much love and gratitude goes out to my husband for filling in the many gaps I've left behind.Click Here to Bid

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of my first bike.
    May God CONTINUE to give you His peace, His safety as you travel back and forth, and His REST in between all the "stuff" you're trying to accomplish! GLAD to hear that your mom is on the mend.....may God's blessings be upon her, too, during this process. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you cropped the bike, Erin. Very nice.

    Best wishes for your mom. Sounds like she has been through a lot!

    ReplyDelete