Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Terra Cotta Garden



Finally back in my very own saddle and playing catch up. We had a marvelous trip to many spots within California and saw about a million people. We now feel tired, but supremely blessed at the same time. My Mom is slowly recovering and I'm very impressed by her patience and the kindness she bestows upon all that are waiting upon her. She gets to know everyone's name and can tell me stories about each one. This is a small thing, but it spoke volumes to me because she is stepping outside of herself by showing care and concern. This makes her long days more meaningful and the nurses hearts are warmed.
As you know, I did very little painting but hope that I can get back on track and find some new and exciting subjects as well. I'm not so good at sales pitching, but if you might share my blog address with a friend it would further help to keep me in gear!

1 comment:

  1. I have passed along this blog to some of my family and friends, b/c I want to share the joy I feel when I see your work in my Inbox. May God continue to BLESS you w/ inspiration as you paint. May He also BLESS you financially, Erin and Tomas! Much love from Patty

    ReplyDelete