Friday, September 7, 2012

Buckhorn Cove at Sunrise



Had a full day of painting, picking up Mom's cousin and visiting at the hospital. Now trying to learn how to post from my iPad since my friend's computer wasn't cooperating! It was fun to "visit" the coast while doing this piece this morning and re-living some wonderful hours spent above this cove just south of Little River. I have artistic license to leave out the houses that line the upper edge in order to share the original view, and what an awe inspiring bit of visual vacation I now present.  I'm unable to upload my image on the DPW site via this device, so I'll create an auction at a later date. Thanks for your patience and wish me luck as at this advanced age, I have a hard time learning too many new things.


No comments:

Post a Comment