Friday, September 14, 2012

Kasten Street in the Morning



At certain times of day this street is actually quite calm and deserted, but since this corner serves the Mendocino Art Center and the Mendocino High School, it can also be quite the happening spot. I'll be teaching a class at the Art Center next May and we very well might hunker down with our supplies and  give this scene another go. It never ceases to amaze me how these little houses, water towers and gardens stack up to create an unparalleled vision of quaintness. I guess I spend a lot of my life gasping in amazement. Must be why I live here.

1 comment:

  1. THis is one of my very favorites - you have ALL the elements in here that I love, from the old houses w/ the different colored roofs, surrounded by natural greenery, to the ocean....I love it, Erin!!

    ReplyDelete