Saturday, September 8, 2012

Goofed Up

My son let me know that my painting didn't show up in today's post, so my joy over learning something on my iPad was short lived! I tried to remedy the problem on my friend's computer but was being blocked out of my blog for some unknown reason. Just like I said, I'm a bit old for all this techy stuff but will keep trying until I succeed. I'll still be away from home for another week, so say some prayers for me in this regard and for my mom's continued progress toward regaining the use of her hands and feet. It's slow going right now and she's quite frustrated, but at least we've been hanging out together and passing the time lovingly. She's in great hands at UC Davis for sure and God is in charge of the bigger picture. Love to all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment