Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Heading into the Harbor

 
 
Once in a great while, it's a privilege to see things from a new and different angle and this vantage point surely was. We were at a dinner put on by the local lumber company that we frequent and I was off at the windows. The sun was setting and creating a mini drama right before my eyes and I was riveted. It was the end of the working day for this local fisherman and little did he know that I was spellbound. Maybe someone out there will recognize this boat and will alert me, but in the meantime you can imagine him getting home before dark to share his fresh catch with his hungry family. Before or after that, he very well might have been sharing his 'loot' with any number of local merchants and we might have eaten some ourselves without any inkling that it came from 'my' special boat..............

No comments:

Post a Comment