Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mendocino in May



The Spring weather in Mendocino has supposedly been wonderful. I say that because it has been gloriously sunny, but the wind has been persistently fierce and has sadly kept me indoors. I decided that today was the day to try painting from the comfort of my car so that I could be 'on location' without having to deal with the elements. Using this small format I can happily report that I may have discovered something quite wonderful. I was able to park in a level spot and place my materials on the passenger seat and paint the fabulous view before you! Can you believe that such a place exists right around the corner from my house? Hip, hip, hurray is all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. Another masterpiece, Erin! I went into your online Gallery - you've painted a LOT! I pray that this new venue is working out well for you and Tomas.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete