Thursday, May 3, 2012

September Sunset



Here's another offering from my corner of the coast, just a few short steps from yesterday's vantage point. This is Ukiah Street looking due west and into the glorious blue beyond. It is such a privilege to live within eye-shot of such exquisite beauty and something I never take for granted. Observing me with my easel or camera is like watching a kid in a candy shop- all wide eyed and frantic. It's a tad risky to be following me in my car because I'm apt to slam on the breaks if I see something riveting. I assure you though that I do look in the rear view mirror before I stop...................

1 comment:

  1. Great painting! You do live in a beautiful place. How lucky you are. Is that the ocean off in the distance? Best of luck. Regards Vivian Dere

    ReplyDelete