Friday, March 9, 2012

Screaming Purple Passion



I had to paint some more flowers after all the fun I had yesterday with those yellow petals. Crazy but true, I'm running out the door to visit my mom in the hospital again (we all need your prayers) but hope to bring my art supplies along this time. Both she and my sister have lap tops, so I'll soon find out if I can unchain myself from my studio easel and have fun out and about and still continue blogging and posting!!! The love and support that I've gotten through this new endeavor has been truly phenomenal and I must thank all of you again and again and again. Besides that, Daily Paintworks has me as a featured artist this week, so check out the link and see what else I had to say about my artsy fartsy life: 


1 comment:

  1. I love your upbeat posts, Erin. I hope your mother does well.

    ReplyDelete