Friday, September 6, 2013

Gazing North



There is the most amazing and haphazard stand of coastal pines on the property next door to us. I am intrigued by them daily as they reflect the various colors of sunlight throughout each day. Even in the fog, they are magnificent and I'm so happy that I get to look at them without having to tend them! Standing out on my deck as I did once before, I attempted to tame a few of them into a rectangular format with the lovely and lyrical blue ocean beyond, all set off by the golden fields of late summer. Thanks for touching base with me and for looking at my new website too! I've heard back from you that it's easy to navigate and has so much fun stuff to look at. Pass the word. It's easy to find at erindertner.com

2 comments:

  1. What a view you have. It is amazing and I can see why you choose to paint often. Your ocean/seascapes are really quite incredible. www.carolhopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked these too, Erin, when we were inside your living room looking out at them. NICE COLORS on this painting!!

    ReplyDelete