Wednesday, September 11, 2013

More to See

Hi Y'All- Just touching base to say hi and let you in on what I've been up to since my last post. I've actually done 2 other paintings as well, but will share those soon! It's a downright crazy week and I feel like a painting machine, but it sure is fun. A really cool tidbit is that Macario Pascual is part of the Paint Out and he and I both show at the Village Gallery in Maui. He is a true master.  Fun coincidence and we're getting to know each other.
Heavenly Handley 16x20

Macario and Karen Pascual from Maui

                                      
Macario painting roses at Navarro Vineyards

Spot of Color 6x8

Sublime September 10x5

Tuesday's Moon 10x5

1 comment:

  1. Oh my how I wish I was there with you. Maui is such a beautiful place...words really can't describe it. Your paintings are terrific...absolutely terrific! A few years ago I spent several weeks on Kauai painting it but for the most part I don't enjoy lugging out all the equipment. I better get over it! www.carolhopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete