Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How About Them Apples?



It's that yummy red and green thing again and no matter how you slice it, it's a winning combination. Besides that, who doesn't like a crisp, juicy apple to contemplate? "Painting by Committee" is the term I often use when I ask people for feedback as I'm working on certain pieces that have me stumped. Carol Marine, Elaine Leedy and Gail Johnson all put in their 2 cents, oops and my husband too. They looked like pomegranates for a while and one of the leaves looked like it belonged to a fig tree..............you know, stuff that needed FIXING. Thanks everyone for your help and thank you everyone else (you know who you are!) for all the fabulous feedback. This has been the most amazing few weeks of my life and I feel blessed beyond measure. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, I would eat a pomegranate off a fig tree, but those apples look crisp and tart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pic takes my breath away, Erin!! I am surrounded by apple trees behind our rental....and I love it when they're in bloom. GREAT job!! Doesn't look like a pomegranate ( one of my FAVORITE fruits!) AT ALL anymore! ha ha ha! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete