Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lavender Lane





Yet another idyllic jaunt down a country lane in Provence, all dressed up for summer. The lavender is big and billowy, fragrant and fabulous and you feel like pinching yourself to make sure it isn't a dream. Yet here I am with my bestest buddy Leslie with pinch marks all over my face! And guess what?? I get to talk about my travels in the south of France this coming Tuesday, February 21st at 9am PST during an online radio show. I'd love for you to tune in and see what I have to say about the many idyllic hours I've whiled away in that lovely spot on earth. Here is the link: 
I hope I don't get tongue tied, but have all my wits about me and can "take you away" with me on an audio vacation that will inspire you to join me for a real holiday there one day soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if that on-air radio broadcast will be repeated at another time - I'll be teaching school at 9am when you're broadcasting. You'll do GREAT, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! You have made me want to visit the south of France in the summer. My family has been friends with the Scholtens since 1990, and I saw your comment on their son's FB wall, and going to your FB I saw your blog link. I currently live in Germany, so France is not so far away...you have inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete