Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ready, Set, Cook



The humble tomato, the pungent clove of garlic and the fruit of the vine. Almost all the ingredients you need to create a memorable meal and enjoy the process. I love how the light filters through the wine glass creating a neon glow on the label of the bottle too, one of those happy discoveries within a piece of artwork. I also adore pea green yellow, but who can have green without RED? Almost makes you want to get your tushie into the kitchen.......................................

2 comments:

  1. You captured everything perfectly in this piece...right down to the highlights and reflected lights. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It DOES make me want to drag "my tushie into the kitchen", Erin!! LOVE this one!! It's exquisite!!!
    But I must take my tushie to school again this morning to teach my middle schoolers. My kitchen will have to wait - again - alas!
    Have a BLESSED day, dear Erin and Tomas!
    Love from Patty

    ReplyDelete