Friday, August 17, 2012

Alive with Light



On many an occasion, I am driving south from my studio toward home and almost swerve off the road due to this glorious sight. I whip my camera out and hope I get the shot before I pass the scene, while also hoping that I keep my car on the road. Ok Mom, don't worry. I have a tiny camera and don't have to look through the viewfinder. I just aim and shoot in the general direction and hope for the best. I am honestly in love with eucalyptus trees and though they aren't very easy to capture, I'll sure keep on trying while on this side of heaven.

2 comments:

  1. OHH! I too LOVE eucalyptus trees!! LOVE their smell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE this, Erin! Beautiful darks and lights in the foliage. I love the soft edges and sky holes, and the bright colors in the light. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete